How To Get Rid Of Your Pain, For Good!
Do you want to know why so many people find it so hard to fully recover from an injury or persistent pain? Because quick in and out treatments that only focus on short term care simply do not work.
The truth is, most Chiropractors, Physiotherapists and Doctors are not trained to provide the keys to long term recovery.
This is why we do it differently. We want our patients to thrive through their rehab and recovery and return to doing everything in their life that is important to them.
- We listen to you! We want to know your concerns, goals and questions so you know we care about you and your specific situation
- We create an individualized Rehab Success Strategy that highlights your diagnosis, key findings and gameplan so you know exactly what needs to be done to make a quick recovery
- We provide excellent rehab and strength programs so you become more confident and resilient
- Our treatments are tailored to you. We use a variety of manual therapies such as soft tissue work, dry needling and manipulation (when indicated).
- We train with you. Our sessions are designed to get you moving. We will work with you in the gym as well as on the treatment table so you will always feel great after a session!
- We test regularly! So you know you are heading in the right direction
- Most importantly, we are positive and optimistic and will always work towards your specific goals!
Important to note: We are not the right fit for everybody. If you are looking for a quick 'crack' or have little interest in becoming stronger and moving better we may not be the best clinic for you (almost any other Chiro would work well for that). We take the time to understand you and your situation and provide an excellent plan for both quick and lasting results.
Conditions we can help you with.
Our Sports Chiropractic Program will provide you excellent results with all common musculoskeletal conditions.
Facet Joint Pain
Sacro-iliac joint pain
Hip flexor tightness
Neck muscle spasm
Rotator Cuff tears
AC Joint Pain
Rotator cuff Tendonitis
Rotator cuff tendonitis
Your Initial Consult
Your initial consult will include;
- A thorough History and Examination
- A precise diagnosis
- Short and long term goal setting
- The creation of your success strategy plan for effective results
- Hands on treatment (unless contraindicated)
- Your initial strength & rehabilitation program
- Access to our exercise programming App
- Advice and education relating to your current condition
BOOK YOUR INITIAL APPOINTMENT NOW
We believe the best way to provide effective healthcare starts with empowering the individual to take a proactive approach to their health. At Scope, our approach to pain and injury care starts with providing the education and resources to understand what is causing the symptoms. We then provide a clear action plan (what we call our Steps To Success Pathway) to ensure you are prepared for what to expect going forward. Throughout the process we provide the treatment, exercises, advice and support to ensure you feel empowered to make a full recovery and ultimately, get back doing what you love!